If you have lost or misplaced your RISD diploma, another one can be produced by supplying this information:
We would need to have:
1a) Your full name when you attended RISD
1b) Your name as you want it to appear on your diploma (ie: full middle name or just middle initial, etc).
2) The degree(s) you received, i.e. Master of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Architecture, etc.
3) And the year(s) you graduated from RISD.
4) Your RISD student ID number (if known) or your Date of Birth to help us identify you in the database.
5) The name and address where you would like to have the diploma sent to.
6) Your current contact information (phone & email in case we need to contact you).
7) Your signature & Date.
8) A payment of $50.00 per diploma is requested for this replacement diploma and generally can be done within 4 – 6 weeks upon receipt (make checks payable to Rhode Island School of Design).
Once we are in receipt of your written request, an original diploma will be produced for you upon verification of this degree.