Finding Your Academic Advisor in Student Planning
Follow these simple steps to find out who your advisor is.
Note: All students have a major advisor. Sophomores will also have a Liberal Arts advisor, and any students participating in a Concentration will have a Concentration Advisor.
1. Log into Colleague Self Service with your RISD username (your username is your email address without the ‘@risd.edu’) and password.
2. Click on ‘Student Planning’ once you’ve logged in.
3. Select ‘Go to Plan & Schedule’ by clicking on the tile or by accessing it from the Student Planning dropdown menu.
4. Select the ‘Advising’ tab.
5. Your advisor(s) is/are listed under the ‘My Advisors’ heading.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink