Degree or Enrollment Certifications for Former Students

All the information a student needs to verify their degree is on their official transcript (including their GPA, Program/Major, Graduation Date, Concentration, and any possible Honors).

-Former students looking to verify their degree can request a transcript here.

-3rd Parties Requesting a Degree Verification click here


Some countries outside of the United States require an “Apostille” on certain documents, usually diplomas or transcripts. The Registrar’s Office will take care of that service for you upon request and upon payment of the nominal fee.

Submit the following form to the Registrar’s Office to request an Apostille:

Request for Apostille Form

Please be advised that we can only process the Apostille with the Office of the Rhode Island Secretary of State once the form along with accompanying documents and payment is received.

Please allow 7 to 10 days for processing.