Grade Changes

RISD’s grade change policy is located here.

Access the electronic Grade Change form here (instructors only) or log into etrieve at, select Forms, Grade Change

The form will route to the Registrar’s Office, who will:

  1. Process the form if the grade is an ‘I’ (Incomplete) within the expiration deadline given at final grading
  2. Forward to Department Head if grade is any other grade
  3. Forward to the Department Head and Division Dean if it has been more than 60 days from the end of the semester the course was offered in