Wintersession 2018 Travel course registration takes place October 10-24, 2017.
Registration for Wintersession Travel courses requires pre-approval from the instructor. Students do not register for these courses themselves.
Follow these steps to register:
- Students MUST attend the Instructor’s information session, which provides students with information about the goals and objectives of the travel course. In some instances, a direct meeting with the instructor of the course may be an alternative to session attendance. Feel free to contact the instructor of your interested travel course for more information.
- After the Information sessions (by the end of the day October 9), instructors will provide the Registrar’s Office and Student Financial Services with a list of approved and waitlisted students for their travel course.
- Students approved to register will receive acknowledgements from the Registrar’s Office beginning October 10, the first day of travel course registration. This email will include information on how to pay for the course. Payments will be collected online through Student Financial Services. Students have from October 10 – October 17 to make full payment online for the course.
- Students will be registered by the Registrar’s Office once payment is collected.
- Waitlisted students will also receive an acknowledgment on the first day of registration from the Registrar’s Office. Should seats become available in a travel course, waitlisted students will be notified by the Registrar’s Office, which will require a 48 hour response of payment. Registration will be processed once payment is collected.
Contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com with any questions concerning Wintersession Travel registration.