There is a general information session for all travel course offerings scheduled for Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. in Chase Center auditorium.
Registration for Wintersession Travel courses requires that the instructor approve a student’s application. Students do not register for these courses themselves.
- Students MUST attend the Instructor’s information session, which provides students with information about the goals and objectives of the travel course. In some instances, a direct meeting with the instructor of the course may be an alternative to session attendance. Feel free to contact the instructor of your interested travel course for more information. Information sessions take place between September 20 and October 2, and are available to all students interested in registering.
- Students may apply for only one Wintersession travel course through Slate. The application opens on September 19 on the RISD Global website.
- Faculty review student applications through October 8.
- Wintersession 2019 Travel course registration takes place October 9-24, 2018.
- Students approved to register will receive an acknowledgement via email beginning October 9, the first day of travel course registration. This email will include information on how to pay for the course. Payments will be collected online through Slate. Students have from October 9 – October 17 to make full payment online for the course.
- Students will be registered by the Registrar’s Office once payment is collected and processed. Students will not be eligible for registration with an outstanding tuition balance. Please direct any payment/account questions to Student Financial Services (email@example.com).
- Waitlisted students will also receive an acknowledgment via email on the first day of registration. Students will be notified if a seat becomes available. Students have 48 hours from the time of the notification to submit payment in full. Registration will be processed once payment is collected.
Please reach out to RISD Global (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Registrar’s Office (email@example.com) with any questions concerning Wintersession Travel registration.